American Design and Build is much more than a home improvement company. It’s a family of unique and passionate individuals, who all work together to make American Design and Build what it is today. We wouldn’t have been able to proudly serve our community for the past 27 years without these individuals, so every year around the holidays we like to take a moment to thank each and every one of our employees, especially those who have reached their 3, 5, and 10 year milestones with the company!
Our employee “thank you” event, which we call Years of Service, is typically held during a holiday party in our showroom, where everyone can mingle and celebrate together. However, like most things this year, our Years of Service Awards Ceremony had to be moved to a virtual platform in order to keep our hardworking employees and their families safe. This did not make the ceremony any less touching, and you can view the award ceremony in the video below!
Please join us in congratulating and thanking the following employees on their Years of Service Milestones!
- Tom Adams – General Home Improvement Sales Manager
- Carmen De Rosa – Solar Technician
- Adam Kollar – Solar Production Assistant
- Cerissa Lundsford – Senior Appointment Setter
- Dustin Mathews – Vice President of Commercial Development
- Teresa Parker – Senior Appointment Setter
- Louie Pietrogiacomo – Lead Electrical Technician
- Chris Pigott – Home Improvement Project Manager
- Tony Raimondi – Director of Marketing Operations
- Matthew Burkhardt – Solar Head Site Surveyor & Technician
To all our employees: thank you so much for all you do each and every day. Your hard work, dedication and unique personalities make our company better, and we would not be able to do what we do without all of you!