American Design and Build are looking for its next all-star employee who is sales-driven and money motivated to conduct exciting in-home sales presentations and close deals with customers while explaining our product offerings and packages. The ideal candidate will have previous commission-based sales experience with the ability to communicate effectively and confidently sell our services to customers.
About Us: American Design & Build is the premier home improvement company in the areas we serve. With over 28 years of experience, we have grown our organization into a reputable and trustworthy organization. Rated as one of the best places to work by the Baltimore Sun we offer a competitive compensation package, a full offering of benefits and a family environment that treats employees the way they want to be treated.
- Meet with homeowners and conduct exciting and inviting in-home sales demonstrations.
- Foster a positive relationship with customers to build trust while growing a pipeline of new business and referrals.
- Ensure a clean post-sale while remaining as the point of contact for the homeowner for all questions and concerns.
- Ensure accurate input of all information into the CRM system.
- Participate in any ongoing training and development sessions.
- Partner with Sales Manager to develop ideas to increase market presence.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Able to speak with confidence and poise.
- Able to self-motivate while working with dignity.
- Sales/Home Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Customer Service experience is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License (Required).
- Must be able to commute to Bel Air, MD.
Salary and Benefits:
- We offer an uncapped commission structure that offers unlimited earning potential with our senior sales reps earning upwards of $150,000 per year.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly based bonuses.
- 4 weeks of paid state-of-the-art training.
- 100% commission with uncapped earnings potential after paid training.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, with a strong company match.
- Ample paid vacation and holidays.
*American Design and Build LTD. embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be*